The Nitric Oxide Effect for Pain
Watch for 11 Minutes to Learn how to Exercise for Pain Relief
- Jennifer M, Arizona
- Tim K. Colorado
- Dusty J. Utah
Why B3Changes the Game for Pain
B3 Bands create 4 Profound Effects in the Body that are not attainable with traditional Training Methods:
- Less Load on the Body
- A Big Nitric Oxide Release
- Deeper Fatigue with less pain and soreness
- A Big post BFR Growth Hormone Surge
Nitric Oxide Release
- Nitric Oxide is released due to a fast build up of lactic acid
- Nitric Oxide vasodilates your blood vessels resulting in a Big Surge of blood flow throughout the Body
- Increased Blood Flow provides vital oxygen to tissues that are starving due to previous injury or stress
- This surge 'warms' up your body, muscles, and joints
- Most people with pain or stiffness notice this dissipates fast during a B3 Band session
Growth Hormone Release
- Growth Hormone stimulates repair of tissues in the body
- Combined with Nitric Oxide, the result is better blood flow and healing in painful tissues
We Guarantee you will Experience Results with a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Studies and Reviews
Blood flow restriction induced Analgesia for Patients with Anterior Knee Pain
Conclusion: A single BFR-exercise bout immediately reduced AKP with the effect sustained for at least 45 min.
Benefits or Resistance Training with Blood Flow Restriction in Knee Osteoarthritis
Conclusion: Blood flow restriction training and HI-RT were similarly effective in increasing muscle strength, quadriceps muscle mass, and functionality in knee OA patients. Importantly, BFRT was also able to improve pain while inducing less joint stress, emerging as a feasible and effective therapeutic adjuvant in OA management.
Safety Studies with Light Exercise
Safety Study: Walking
- These findings suggest that at-risk populations can perform BFR without fear of overt cardiovascular risk.
Safety Study Yoga
- We found that there were no further elevations in arterial blood pressure and myocardial oxygen demand when B3 / B Strong Bands were added to yoga practices.
- Our findings indicate that B3 / B Strong Bands can be applied to yoga while avoiding unfavorable hemodynamic responses and preserving the intended effects on muscle hypertrophy.
We Guarantee your Results with a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee